New ATEC Building Sight of Next Nasher XChange Work
The Nasher Sculpture Center has announced their plans for a commissioned work by Liz Larner at UT Dallas for Nasher XChange.
The Nasher Sculpture Center is pleased to reveal the plans for a newly commissioned sculpture by artist Liz Larner for The University of Texas at Dallas. The work is one of ten commissions created for Nasher XChange. Larner has proposed X, a mirror-polished stainless steel sculpture that will be placed in the courtyard of the new Edith O’Donnell Arts and Technology Building (ATEC), set to open in fall 2013. This sculpture, situated at the intersection of art and technology, is a complex contemporary figure and symbol of the unknown and what will be.
Read more about the Nasher XChange iniative at the Nasher Sculpture Center Website.
- ATEC to Raise HIV/AIDS Awareness with Week of Interactive Events
- ATEC Welcomes Dr. Josef Nguyen
- ATEC Student Serves Winning T-Shirt Design for Second Straight Year
- ATEC Juniors Place First in National Game Design Competition
- Interdisciplinary Literature Come Together in ATEC Lab’s New Online Reading Platform