ATEC Professors to Present During Perot Social Sciences Series
Explore sound design behind musicscapes of the Perot Museum and the technical and creative process sonification of scientific data with Dr. Frank Dufour, Associate Director for Doctoral Program and Scot Gresham-Lancaster, Sound Design from ATEC at the University of Texas at Dallas.
Auditory Representations of Scientific Thinking with Dr. Frank Dufour and Scot Gresham-Lancaster
October 4, 9:30pm │ Level 1 The Hoglund Foundation Theater
Perot Social Science: Sound
Curious about the effect of sound on your brain? Find out at our next Social Science, a night for adults 21+ to play in the museum with signature cocktails, friends, or even bring a date. There is something for everyone on October 4, including experimental music, a live band, a silent disco, and even improv dance performances. Try mixing your own music, create an instrument, and meet our guest neuroscientist and musicians.
Read more on the Perot Museum Website.
More From Faculty
- ATEC Professor Exhibited by The Dallas Contemporary
- ATEC Professor Publishes New eBook on the Union of Art and Science
- ATEC Prof to Speak at Google’s Paris Office
- ATEC Professor Leads Study Revealing Big Story of Cultural Migration
- Professor Kim Knight Published in Johns Hopkins Guide to Digital Media