Chamber of Commerce President Speaks About ATEC Building
Richardson Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Bill Sproul recently spoke about the new Edith O’Donnell Arts and Technology Building, saying the building is “a great new asset for our technology community.”
Sproull is also President of the Metroplex Technology Business Council, the largest technology trade association in Texas, representing a quarter million employees through its 300 member companies.
- ATEC Welcomes Dr. Josef Nguyen
- ATEC Student Serves Winning T-Shirt Design for Second Straight Year
- ATEC Juniors Place First in National Game Design Competition
- Interdisciplinary Literature Come Together in ATEC Lab’s New Online Reading Platform
- UX Design Marks Its Spot as Growing Career Path for ATEC Students