Research, Art, Writing Conference Invites Submissions
Each spring the Arts & Humanities Graduate Student Association sponsors a graduate student conference. RAW (“Research, Arts, and Writing”) provides graduate students the opportunity to share their work with colleagues and professors in a formal conference setting.
Graduate students from any school or institution are encouraged to submit their work.
RAW will be held on the UT Dallas campus on March 21-22, 2014. The deadline to submit a proposal is
December 6 December 13.
Examples of possible project or presentation submissions include:
- excerpt of an MA paper or thesis
- excerpt of a seminar paper
- excerpt from a dissertation
- animation, video, or film projects
- excerpt from a novel, play or short story
- MFA final project
- selection of poetry
- dance or other performance piece
- art work (paintings, ceramics, drawings, etc.
- Summer Camp Sparks Teenage Girls’ Interest in STEM Careers
- $17 Million Contribution Creates Edith O’Donnell Institute of Art History at UT Dallas
- Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas
- Announcing Publication of Leonardo-MIT Press eBook: Arts and Humanities and Complex Networks
- Professor Kim Knight Published in Johns Hopkins Guide to Digital Media