Big Design Conference Founder Brian Sullivan to Speak at UX Club
Usability expert and Big Design Conference founder Brian Sullivan will discuss Breaking into UX with Arts and Technology students . Sullivan will discuss how to land potential jobs and hot topics in the user experience field. The discussion will be held on Wednesday, March 19 at 6 pm in ATC 2.101.
The event is sponsored by the User Experience Club. The UX Club promotes the understanding and awareness of user experience among members, UT Dallas, and the user experience community.
Although new to campus, the organization has already begun discussions on industry practices, such as sketchnoting as well as book reviews, the most recently being Leah Buley’s The User Experience Team of One.
The club meets bi-weekly and is open to all UT Dallas students.
About Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan is the Usability Principal at the Sabre Human Factors Center. Brian is actively involved in the design and usability community–Founder of Big Design Conference, Chair of World Usability Day (2007-11), and President of DFW-Usability Professionals AssociationA (2006-11).
Brian has worked with AT&T, Burger King, American Airlines, SkyChefs, United Airlines, and Carter Blood Center. Brian lives in Dallas, Texas with his wife, son, and cat (who runs the house).
- ATEC Team’s Creation to Add Interactive Harmony to Jazz Artist’s Show
- University Establishes Brettell Award in the Arts in Honor of Educator
- New Living Learning Community to Help Female Students Gain STEAM
- 19th-Century Photo Technique Comes into Focus at Comer Lecture
- ATEC Undergrad’s Artistic Pursuits Lead to Game Industry Scholarship