Free Crowd-funding Workshop Offered Friday, April 4
The Arts and Technology Program (ATEC) and the Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IIE) are hosting a ½ day program on crowdfunding from 11:00-3:00 on April 4th. The purpose of the event is to promote awareness of this topic across campus and to bring together students and faculty who have interest. Please mark your calendars!
WHO: UT Dallas students, faculty, and staff
WHAT: Half-day workshop on crowdfunding and crowdsourcing including:
- Overview and trends
- Company presentations
- Overview of what other universities are doing
- Latest developments on equity crowdfunding resulting from the JOBS Act
WHEN: April 4, 2014, 11-3:00 PM (Come and go as you please)
WHERE: UTD Faculty Dining Room (adjacent to the UT Dallas cafeteria)
COST: Free! Refreshments provided. Bring your own lunch or plan to eat in the cafeteria that day.
- ATEC Team’s Creation to Add Interactive Harmony to Jazz Artist’s Show
- University Establishes Brettell Award in the Arts in Honor of Educator
- New Living Learning Community to Help Female Students Gain STEAM
- 19th-Century Photo Technique Comes into Focus at Comer Lecture
- ATEC Undergrad’s Artistic Pursuits Lead to Game Industry Scholarship