Princeton Review Ranks Game Design Program Among Top in Nation
The list, “Top Schools To Study Video Game Design For 2014,” salutes 39 institutions for their outstanding game design education programs.
The full list is available on The Princeton Review’s website.
About The Princeton Review
Founded in 1981, The Princeton Review is a privately held education services company headquartered in Framingham, MA. The Company has long been a leader in helping students achieve their education and career goals through its test preparation services, tutoring and admissions resources, online courses, and more than 150 print and digital books published by Random House, Inc. The Princeton Review delivers its programs via a network of more than 5,000 teachers and tutors in the U.S.A., Canada, and international franchises. The Company also partners with schools and guidance counselors worldwide to provide students with college readiness, test preparation and career planning services.
- ATEC Team’s Creation to Add Interactive Harmony to Jazz Artist’s Show
- University Establishes Brettell Award in the Arts in Honor of Educator
- New Living Learning Community to Help Female Students Gain STEAM
- 19th-Century Photo Technique Comes into Focus at Comer Lecture
- ATEC Undergrad’s Artistic Pursuits Lead to Game Industry Scholarship