Director of User Experience at projekt202 to Speak at Upcoming UX Session
User experience expert Jeremy Johnson will speak at the upcoming UX Club meeting, discussing his experience in the UX industry and what makes a good designer.
The session will be held Wednesday, April 9 at 6:30 in ATC 1.305.
Jeremy is currently the Director of User Experience at projekt202. He has over 10 years of experience in the industry and has also led UX teams at Travelocity, GameStop and Sabre Holdings. Learn more about Jeremy on his site, jeremyjohnsononline.com.
- 19th-Century Photo Technique Comes into Focus at Comer Lecture
- ATEC Undergrad’s Artistic Pursuits Lead to Game Industry Scholarship
- ATEC Alumnus Gabriel Dawe Creates Colorful Illusions for Exhibit
- ATEC Team Receives Healthy Dose of Grants for Virtual Medical Work
- ATEC to Raise HIV/AIDS Awareness with Week of Interactive Events
More From EMAC
- Interdisciplinary Literature Come Together in ATEC Lab’s New Online Reading Platform
- UX Design Marks Its Spot as Growing Career Path for ATEC Students
- EMAC Professor Earns System Teaching Award
- Study Explores How Trustful Online Gamers Are with Their Information
- Unconventional Olympians: EMAC prof to present talk on media project