Director of User Experience at projekt202 to Speak at Upcoming UX Session
User experience expert Jeremy Johnson will speak at the upcoming UX Club meeting, discussing his experience in the UX industry and what makes a good designer.
The session will be held Wednesday, April 9 at 6:30 in ATC 1.305.
Jeremy is currently the Director of User Experience at projekt202. He has over 10 years of experience in the industry and has also led UX teams at Travelocity, GameStop and Sabre Holdings. Learn more about Jeremy on his site, jeremyjohnsononline.com.
- ATEC Team’s Creation to Add Interactive Harmony to Jazz Artist’s Show
- University Establishes Brettell Award in the Arts in Honor of Educator
- New Living Learning Community to Help Female Students Gain STEAM
- 19th-Century Photo Technique Comes into Focus at Comer Lecture
- ATEC Undergrad’s Artistic Pursuits Lead to Game Industry Scholarship