The Shadow and Animation of Liz Larner’s X Sculpture
Arts and Technology animation faculty Eric Farrar and Todd Fechter have created an animated representation of Liz Larner’s X sculpture. The piece is part of Nasher XChange Exhibition Sites, a dynamic public art exhibition consisting of 10 newly-commissioned public sculptures by contemporary artists at 10 sites throughout the city of Dallas. The Edith O’Donnell Arts and Technology building at UT Dallas is proud home to Liz Larner’s sculpture, X.
- ATEC Team’s Creation to Add Interactive Harmony to Jazz Artist’s Show
- University Establishes Brettell Award in the Arts in Honor of Educator
- New Living Learning Community to Help Female Students Gain STEAM
- 19th-Century Photo Technique Comes into Focus at Comer Lecture
- ATEC Undergrad’s Artistic Pursuits Lead to Game Industry Scholarship