Adobe Creative Cloud World Tour Stops at UT Dallas
Adobe’s Create Now 2014 World Tour will stop at UT Dallas this summer. Adobe Evangelists, Jason Levine, John Head, and Terry Ryan will visit UT Dallas to present the latest in Adobe Creative Cloud since CS6. The event takes place on Thursday, July 17 from 6-9 pm in Texas Instruments Auditorium, ECSS 2.102.
Learn new features that make everyday tasks easier and faster and how support for cutting-edge hardware and standards will free you to build anything you can imagine. Get answers to your questions and get inspired by designers who are creating amazing work.
To find more Creative Cloud events to attend around the world, visit adobe.com/go/worldtour14.
This event is sponsored by the User Experience Club.
- 6:00 – 6:30 pm Doors open
- 6:30 – 8:30 pm Presentations by Jason Levine, John Head, and Terry Ryan
- 8:30 – 9:00 pm Questions and Answers
Adobe will be providing prizes including a free one-year Creative Cloud Membership. NOTE: You must be present to win.
Adobe will be provide pizza and soft drinks. Please arrive by 6:00pm.
About the Presenters
Jason Levine, Principal Worldwide Evangelist for Adobe, travels the globe inspiring and educating users on the Adobe Creative Cloud with a focus on video and audio.
Levine has conducted training sessions for some of the top broadcast corporations in Europe and Asia including BBC, RTL and SVT.
Prior to Adobe, Jason was a full-time recording engineer working in studios coast-to-coast, engineering hundreds of recordings in a multitude of genres, prompting the formation of BoodahJooMusic Publishing. Since 2003, Jason has presented to more than 250,000 people, from Syracuse to Singapore and everywhere in between.
John Head, Adobe Contract Speaker and Community Professional – Austin Tx. John has been working with Adobe since its inception, implementing and training on Adobe tools for marketing departments on best practices of workflow.
For the last 8 years as an Adobe Speaker – he has grown fond of presenting the best creative software that inspire the creative processes and builds world class engaging content.
He has automated catalog production via InDesign for companies such as Dell, HEB and Heritage Auctions. John is currently consulting with companies delivering targeted marketing materials via InDesign automation tools and Adobe Experience Manager. He is also working on a book with Apress on Web Marketing that is due out this fall.
His focus is on web design and mobile technologies. Previous to that, he spent a decade working in various technical roles at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Terry is also the author of Driving Technical Change, a Pragmatic Bookshelf title. It’s about convincing reluctant co-workers to adopt new tools and ideas.
- ATEC Welcomes Dr. Josef Nguyen
- ATEC Student Serves Winning T-Shirt Design for Second Straight Year
- ATEC Juniors Place First in National Game Design Competition
- Interdisciplinary Literature Come Together in ATEC Lab’s New Online Reading Platform
- UX Design Marks Its Spot as Growing Career Path for ATEC Students
More From Events
- ATEC helps brings experimental films to Nasher
- Unconventional Olympians: EMAC prof to present talk on media project
- Combat Pilot Encourages ATEC Lecture Audience to Fly Past Adversity
- ATEC Lecture Series Resumes on March 22 with Aviation Pioneer
- Emerging Media Expert to Discuss Interactive Projects on Feb. 18