Hotline—What happens after you call
- Compliance Officer records the issue on the hotline log.
- Compliance Officer coordinates a meeting of the Compliance Hotline Triage Team to discuss appropriate disposition.
- Hotline Triage Team member assigned to contact appropriate personnel for disposition. Appropriate Vice President is notified, as appropriate.
- Compliance Officer records disposition on the compliance disposition log.
- If the Hotline Team agrees that the issue is minor, the matter is referred to the appropriate department head for resolution. The department head is requested to provide a status report indicating that the matter is being or has been addressed.
- If the Hotline Team agrees that the issue is significant, then the matter is reported to the appropriate officials, who may include the President, UT System, etc., and appropriate guidance is requested.
- If the issue is an alleged fraud, the UT System fraud policy is followed.
- The Compliance Office reports back to The Network, as applicable, within two weeks regarding the results of the investigation or to ask additional questions if necessary.
- The Compliance Officer ensures the security and confidentiality of the hotline disposition log and supporting documentation.
- The UT Dallas Records Retention Policy is followed for compliance hotline calls.
Hotline contact options:
Updated: April 23, 2013