The Office of Audit and Compliance helps The University of Texas at Dallas accomplish its mission in learning, research, and public service by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of operations, and by promoting and supporting a culture of compliance and control consciousness.
Two new UT System policies affect all employees.
- UTS 178: Required Reporting of Significant Events
- UTS 180: Conflicts of Interest, Conflicts of Commitment, and Outside Activities
May is Internal Audit Awareness Month
Get to know your internal auditors better. Take a moment to learn more about what they do.
- Watch a video that will help you understand the value of internal auditing in just 3 minutes
- Five Classic Myths About Internal Auditing
- All In A Day’s Work (brochure from the Institute of Internal Auditors)
- Governor Rick Perry’s Internal Audit Week proclamation
We’re looking for talented team members to join us in these two positions. Learn more and apply online.
- Audit Manager
- Investigative Auditor
Updated: May 10, 2013
800 West Campbell Rd ROC 32
Richardson TX 75080
17217 Waterview Pkwy
Dallas TX 75252