Compliance Training—For New Employees
What is compliance training?
It is training on the laws and policies that we must follow.
Who takes it?
All employees, including part-time employees, such as temporary and student employees.
When do I take it?
You should complete your training before the due date included in the email we send you. Our office will email you when your online training account is ready (usually about 2 weeks from your hire date).
If it’s been more than a month and you haven’t heard from us, please email us at email@example.com.
How do I take the training?
There are two ways to take compliance training.
- Online. This is the default option. You can complete the training from any reasonably up-to-date computer with an internet connection.
- In person. Email us if you need this, and we’ll set it up.
What if I don’t have my own UT Dallas computer?
Don't worry. You have options.
- Student employees can use the campus computer labs.
- Non-student employees can use the computers in the UT Dallas library.
Why are we doing this?
UT Dallas delivers compliance training to every new employee for two main reasons:
- It makes UT Dallas a better place. We are more effective when informed.
- UT Dallas is required by state/federal law and UT System policy to deliver compliance training to new employees.
What if I have more questions?
Email us anytime. We’re glad to help.
Have questions? Ask us.
Updated: April 15, 2013