For New Employees
What is compliance training?
It is training on the laws and policies that we must follow.
Who takes it?
All employees, including part-time employees, such as temporary and student employees.
When do I take it?
Our office will email you when your online training account is ready (usually about 2 weeks from your hire date).
If it’s been more than a month and you haven’t heard from us, please email us at email@example.com.
How do I take the training?
There are two ways to take compliance training.
- Online. This is the default option. You can complete the training from any reasonably up-to-date computer with an internet connection (for example, your home computer).
- In person. Email us if you need this, and we’ll set it up.
What if I don’t have my own UT Dallas computer?
Don't worry. You have options.
- Student employees can use the campus computer labs.
- Non-student employees can use the computers in the UT Dallas library.
Why are we doing this?
UT Dallas delivers compliance training to every new employee for two main reasons:
- It makes UT Dallas a better place. We are more effective when informed.
- UT Dallas is required by state/federal law and UT System policy to deliver compliance training to new employees.
What if I have more questions?
Email us anytime. We’re glad to help.
Last updated: November 6, 2013