I spend much of my time training graduate and undergraduate students, to in some way repay those who did so for me. The time is well spent.
1. Dr. Tracy Greer is an associate professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UT Southwestern Medical School.
2. Dr. Patti Blau is an associate professor in the Department of Otolaryngology at UT Southwestern Medical School, Dallas.
3. Dr. Chris Gant is a research associate professor in the Dept. of Pharmacology & Nutritional Sciences, UK Medical School Sanders-Brown Center on Aging, Lexington.
4. Dr. Wendy Bui was an NIH postdoctoral fellow in the laboratory of Dr. Andres Buonanno, Chief of Molecular Developmental Neurobiology, NICHD; she has left science for life in a monastery.
5. Dr. Tim Goble is a research asst. prof. in the Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Missouri, a research assoc. prof. in the Dept. of Neurological Surgery, Ohio State University, a deep brain stimulation neurophysiologist, and Director of Clinical Operations at MRI Interventions, Columbia, MO.
6. Dr. Taban Seif is a research scientist at the Ernest Gallo Clinic & Research Center, UC Berkeley, and lectures at California State University, East Bay.
7. Dr. Gef Farmer is a postdoctoral fellow, currently with Dr. Tom Cunningham at the Institute for Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disorders, UNT Health Sciences Center, Ft. Worth.
8. Dr. Elissa Donzis is a postdoctoral fellow, currently at the Department of Neuroscience, UCLA.
9. Dr. Lynda Wilmott is a postdoctoral fellow of Dr. Catherine Kaczorowski in the Department of Neuroscience, at UTMC, Memphis.
10. Dr. Eric Lovitz is a clinical fellow at Neuro-Pro Monitoring, doing intraoperative monitoring in numerous hospitals in Dallas.
11. Dr. Erica Underwood is a postdoctoral fellow of Dr. Qi Wu in the Children’s Nutrition Research Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.