T-Shirt Contest 2017 Entry Requirements
BBS faculty and staff, current students and alumni – unleash your creativity and submit one or many designs for the school’s new T-shirt!
The deadline for entries is March 31. The creator of the best design wins a $150 Visa gift card.
Email submissions to: [email protected]
Guidelines for entries are:
- The design must include graphics on the front of the T-shirt only.
- It should include the words "School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences" in the design.
- It should include the UT Dallas logo (the shape of Texas version) and may also include the words "The University of Texas at Dallas" in the design.
- It may include interesting graphics that are thematically consistent with the School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Please visit utdallas.edu/brand for guidelines on UT Dallas logos, colors, etc.
- Please specify the colors of each element of the graphics. Note, the color of the t-shirt will be at the judges' discretion.
- Color graphics should be submitted electronically in vector format, with the file extension Adobe Illustrator (.ai) or as an .eps file format.
- Do not use copyrighted graphic material.