UT Dallas Logos
Common Misuse of the UT Dallas Logo
1. Do not distort the proportion of the logo. Ensure that when scaling you are maintaining the proper aspect ratio.
2. Do not crop or remove any portion of the logo.
3. Do not rearrange any components of the logo.
4. Do not rotate the logo.
5. Do not attempt to recreate the logo.
6. Do not overlay the logo on graphics or patterns that negatively affect its legibility.
7. Do not recolor the logo.
8. Do not use the logo in black on a background that is more than 30% gray.
9. Do not use the logo in white on a background that is less than 30% gray.