EZPayEZPAY is a secure website on which students can manage their tuition finances.
Authorized UsersStudents may add authorized users to an EZPay account who will be able to view bills and make payments on a students’ behalf.
To add an authorized user,
- Log into EZPay with your NetID and Password.
- Select the “Authorized Users” tab from the gray bar at the top of the screen.
- Select the “Add an Authorized User” button.
- Enter the email address of the person you are adding and select the access you would like them to have.
- Click “Add User”.
- Read the agreement and click “I Agree” if you agree to the terms. Select continue.
- An email and temporary password will be sent to the authorized user(s). The authorized users must log in to EZPay with the registered email address and temporary password. Passwords may then be changed.
Authorized users remain active until you delete them. Select the red “X” beside the user's email address if you would like to disallow access to your account.
Need to pay a library fine? Visit the Library's UTD Online Store.
Need to pay a parking citation or buy a parking permit? Visit My Parking Account.