Departments of Procurement Management
Any good team is made up of people who each do different things
well, and Procurement Management is no exception!
Vice President for Procurement Management
- Works with all departments to ensure things flow smoothly.
- Receives, reconciles and processes invoices for payment, as well
as any non-travel payment or reimbursement requests.
Receiving & Mail Services
- Receives and redistributes packages sent to the University,
collects and coordinates any outbound shipments of goods or documents,
and manages the flow of mail sent either via the U.S. Postal Service
or the on-campus system.
- Tracks the acquisition, movement and disposal of controlled and
capital assets, administers the annual Inventory of said assets, and
monitors usage of classroom and other building space.
- Oversees all purchases of goods and services made by the
University, either directly or via the delegated purchasing methods.
- Specifically oversees and processes all transactions conducted via
the University's Purchasing Card program.
- Does not actually make travel arrangements, but receives and
processes all travel-related paperwork and payment/reimbursement
- Handles printing jobs for the UTD campus, and oversees outsourcing
of jobs it cannot handle in-house.
- Auxiliary Services consists of the UTD Bookstore, UTD Food
Services (currently Chartwells/Compass).
The University of Texas at Dallas Procurement Management is committed to obtaining in a timely, lawful and cost-efficient manner the goods and services needed to benefit the University's mission: to provide educational and research programs of the highest quality.