Comet Calendar Event Details
The 6th Annual UT Dallas Fraud Summit
Mar 24, 2011 - Mar 25, 2011
Fraud Workshops presented by:
- Courtenay Thompson —Fraud Strategies and Tactics: A Workshop for Internal Auditors
- Brian Thomas, Weaver, LLP --- Current Trends in IT Fraud
- Deanna Sullivan, CIA, CPA, CFE --- Why Do People Turn To the Dark Side?
- Steve Pedneault --- Preventing and Detecting Employee Theft and Embezzlement
**Space is still available for the workshops. Participants must register in advance at www.dallasiia.org
Keynote speaker: Kurt Eichenwald ---the Enron scandal and the out-of-control corporate culture that led to the multi-billion dollar company’s downfall in 2001.
Fraud conference also includes:
- Two general sessions with dynamic presenters on the latest trends in fraud.
- Panel of leading law enforcement professionals to discuss the evolving nature of white-collar crime.
- 18 breakout sessions on a variety of topics to improve fraud-detecting skills
**This conference is SOLD OUT.
Tagged as Workshops
View other events on the Comet Calendar