8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Location: Jindal School of Management-Davidson Auditorium
Frankness, openness, honesty. The Institute of Excellence in Corporate Governance explores plainspokenness and sincerity — how company directors can and should apply these traits in running their businesses.
Speakers will include:
- Dr. Richard Leblanc, assistant professor of corporate governance, law and ethics, York University, author of Inside the Boardroom: How Boards Really Work and The Coming Revolution in Corporate Governance, who will speak on What Really Happens Inside the Boardroom?
- Tony Alessandra, PhD, CSP, CPAE, President Online Assessments, Author of the books, The Platinum Rule and Communicating at Work
- Marianne Jennings, professor emeritus in business and ethical studies, Arizona State University, author of The Seven Signs of Ethical Collapse, who will speak on how to Do the Right Thing.
- Baruch Lev, director of the Vincent C. Ross Institute of Accounting Research, and the Philip Bardes Professor of Accounting and Finance at New York University Stern School of Business, who will explore Communicating with Shareholders.
- Richard Bowen, professor, University of Texas at Dallas, Former Business Chief Underwriter for the Consumer Lending Group of Citigroup
The early registration fee for the conference is $395 per person through September 4.
Thereafter, the fee is $495 per person.
Call 972-883-4925 to register.
Please Note: Guests are advised to visit our campus disruption log for updated route, construction, and parking information.
Sharon Foster, 972-883-4925
Questions? Email me.