8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Location: Davidson Auditorium
Yearly professional gathering for accountants, auditors and others in related industries brings top speakers, focuses on latest insights and affords many networking and learning opportunities in two-day event.
Choose one of three workshops to attend on Thursday, March 28:
- Audit's Role in Fraud Prevention and Detection: Performing a Fraud Risk Assessment
- A Guide to Forensic Accounting Investigation: A View From the Trenches
- Detecting Fraud, Errors and Other Cash Leakage With Data Analytics
The conference on Friday features keynote speeches on:
- Cybersecurity: Fraud in a Digital Age, and
- Doing Business in the Big East: Emerging Assurance Issues in China
Conference attendees will each receive a copy of A Guide to Forensic Accounting Investigation, of which "Doing Business in the Big East" speaker Steven L. Skalak, partner at PricewaterhousCoopers, LLP, was a co-editor.
Thursday Workshops Pricing: $300 per person
Seating is limited to the first 75 registrants for each session. You may choose only one of the three sessions to attend. Lunch will be provided.
Friday Conference Pricing:
Early bird discount until January 18:
- $250 per person, or
- $200 per person for four or more registrants from the same company.
Pricing from January 19 to March 1: $300 per person
Continental breakfast, lunch and evening reception will be provided.
Visit www.dallasiia.org for more information.
Register at http://fraudconf13.utdallasiia.com
Mark Salamasick, 972-883-4729
Questions? Email me.