2 p.m. - 4 p.m. Location: ROC 2.902
Each session is two hours in length and focuses on basic supervision and management skills. Participants completing all six modules will receive certificates of completion.
Module 6 – Motivating and Recognizing Employees – Participants will explore key concepts behind employee motivation and learn the importance of using recognition and praise to honor employees and benefit the productivity of the work group. (May 23, 2013 – 2:00 PM to 4:PM)
- Understand that employees are ultimately responsible for their own motivation.
- Review and discuss Abraham’s Maslow’s hierarchical model of needs as it relates to motivation
- Understand that most employees can and will tell you what’s important if supervisors and managers will take the time to listen.
- Understand the power of praise and review common barriers that prevent supervisors and managers from using praise on an effective, consistent basis.
- Review six key elements in providing effective praise and recognition of employees
- Understand and practice intentionality when it comes to employee recognition
Click Here to Register for Module 6
Terry Cartwright, 972-883-5328
Questions? Email me.