3 p.m. - 5 p.m. Location: JSOM 1.606
Wednesday, February 27th
3:00 – 5:00 PM
The Career Management Center will be hosting a Networking Mixer in the Executive Education Dining Room. This is a great opportunity to practice your networking skills with a variety of DFW professionals.
Register for an hour-long time slot. There are 2 time slots to choose from:
You will only be allowed to attend during the time slot you register for on CareerWorks. If you try to register for both hours and stay for both, you will be asked to leave.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Professional Dress is required.
- Do not bring anything with you other than business cards (no resumes or bags).
- Business cards can be printed at Kinkos (100 for $7). You only need approximately 30 business cards.
- If you NO SHOW during the time slot you register for, you will lose privileges to the Career Management Center's services.
- We will be hosting a Networking Strategies workshop on Wednesday, February 20th to help you prepare.
Jenna Danko, 972-883-6916
Questions? Email me.