12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Location: ATEC 1.606
On Friday Feb 22, ATEC.CONNECT will host a panel discussion with Dr. Roger Malina, Dr. Kim Knight, Dr. Frank Dufour, Dr. Paul Fishwick, and Jeffrey Senita on "The Track to Tenure," covering topics such as:
- What makes you an strong attractive candidate for an academic or research position?
- What are all the different types of professors, and what are they able to do?
- If you have an MFA (a terminal degree), how is it different from a Ph.D. (also a terminal degree)? Are they equal?
- How do you become a visiting professor at another institution?
- How important is it to publish? How does the purpose of white papers differ from journal articles?
ATEC.CONNECT is a the bi-weekly meeting series where ATEC & EMAC graduate students and faculty are invited to connect, discuss current projects, brainstorm, and share resources in an informal and conversational environment.
ATEC.CONNECT meets every other Friday from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the ATEC Conference Room. All faculty and graduate students are welcome and encouraged to attend these sessions.
Questions? Email me.