5 p.m. - 8 p.m. Location: UT Dallas McDermott Library, McDermott Suite, MC 4.4
The registration has been closed for this event as of May 30, 2013.
Presented by the UT Dallas Galerstein Women's Center
In partnership with Texas Instruments Incorporated, Mary Kay, Inc. & Ericsson
Facilitated by Marsha Clark
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
UT Dallas McDermott Library, McDermott Suite, MC 4.4
800 W. Campbell Road, Richardson, TX
Open to students, faculty, staff, community , and industry.
Dinner will be provided
Key Learning Points:
Create awareness about:
- Women’s patterns in negotiations
- What works for women in negotiations
- What works against women in negotiations
- To understand our own experience in negotiations
- To learn some new skills and tools for negotiating more effectively … for relevant application
You don’t want to miss this informative presentation and discussion about learning to ask for what we want and to negotiate in order to get it is an important strategy and skill for women to master.
For questions, please contact Lauren DeCillis via phone: 972-883-6555 or click to email