4 p.m. - 5 p.m. Location: JSOM 12.110C
Register on hireJSOM.com
You received the interview; now what? Behavioral interview questions are asked throughout the entire interview process, and not knowing what to expect or how to prepare for an interview can be scary. Attend this workshop to gain more confidence in your interview skills by learning:
- Key interview preparation strategies
- Interviewer and employer expectations
- How to communicate your skills in PARL—the framework for responding to behavioral interview questions.
- Professional dress is not required to attend.
- By registering for this event, I authorize The University of Texas at Dallas to record my participation and appearance on videotape, audiotape, film, photography (or other media) at this event and use it for educational or promotional purposes without further notice or remuneration to me.
- NO SHOWS are unacceptable and may result in disciplinary actions including loss of CMC privileges. If you register for this event and can no longer attend, either cancel your registration on #HireJSOM or email [email protected] to remove your registration.