2 p.m. - 4 p.m. Location: NSERL Lobby
You are cordially invited to an open house in celebration of our grand opening. Hors d’oeuvres will be served and tours of the facility will be available.
The University of Texas at Dallas’ (UTD) newly established Imaging Core facility houses state-of-the-art instruments and technology for researchers on campus and external users to provide affordable support for basic and translational research in biological and interdisciplinary sciences.
This Center is a collaborative effort between UTD and Olympus to establish a state-of-the-art imaging core, including top-end Olympus imaging facilities, hands-on training from Olympus staff, an Imaging Summer School run cooperatively by Olympus and UTD, and regular beta testing of new Olympus imaging equipment.
- Olympus MPE-RS TWIN: Intravital Multiphoton laser system for simultaneous scanning and excitation
- Olympus FV3000RS: Laser Scanning Confocal Microscope equipped with live cell imaging capacity and a fully automated stage for whole tissue stitching
- Olympus SD-OSR: Spinning disk Confocal Microscope equipeed with live cell imaging capacity
- Olympus IX83 TIRF: total Internal Reflectance Fluorescence system
- Olympus VS120: 100-Slide Scanning System
Olympus is committed to advancing bioscience research by making the necessary tools accessible to researchers through the Olympus Discovery Center program. Olympus Discovery Centers are core imaging facilities that house some of the most advanced miscroscopy systems. Olympus provides researchers the ability to acquire and analyze leading-edge imaging data. The Center also serves as a nexus for training and information, as well as techniques for sample preparation, imaging, and image processing.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Suzanne Potts, 972-883-5317
Questions? Email me.