Our professional speech-language pathologists work with children individually to provide intensive, one-on-one, family-centered therapeutic intervention.
In conjunction with parents and caregivers, our speech-language pathologists will develop and individualize a therapy plan with short- and long-term goals addressing specific areas of need.
Therapy activities center on functional, contextual activities to improve skills, as well as incorporate parent/caregiver training.
Individual therapy is provided for a variety of diagnoses, including but not limited to:
- Language delay/disorder
- Articulation delay/disorder
- Motor speech disorders (apraxia, dysarthria)
- Fluency disorders
- Oral-motor/feeding disorders
- Craniofacial disorders
- Auditory/language processing disorders
- Hearing impairment
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Brain injury and other neurological disorders
- Social communication disorders