On behalf of patients and families, clinicians, faculty, researchers and students, thank you for your generous support.
- a child a voice, the ability to hear, the opportunity to develop relationships, the potential for academic and employment success.
- a researcher a lab, equipment, technology and time to conduct advanced research into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of speech, language and hearing disorders.
- a student the opportunity to learn from faculty and clinicians which prepares him/her to care for future patients.
Your gift makes a difference by transforming lives, one person at a time, which makes YOU a gift to Callier. For your kindness and compassion, we are deeply grateful and truly inspired. Thank you for being you!
Thank you for making a difference
in my life!
THANK YOU 2014 DONORS
- Corporations, Foundations and Other Organizations
- Abbott Laboratories
- Cashwell Appliance Parts, Inc.
- Communities Foundation of Texas
- The Constantin Foundation
- ExxonMobil Foundation
- Leo & Rhea Fay Fruhman Foundation
Fischer & Co.
- FSA Scholarship Foundation
- The Ryan Goldblatt Foundation
- J.M. Haggar, Jr. Family Foundation
- Johnson Family Living Trust
- Livingston Hearing Aid Centers, Inc.
W L May Co.
The David B. Miller Family Foundation
- Mike A. Myers Foundation
- Ranparr, Inc.
- Rupe Foundation
Sabre Holdings Corporation
- Texas Instruments Foundation
Thompson & Knight Foundation
Timberlawn Psychiatric Research Foundation, Inc.
- United Way of Metropolitan Dallas
- UTSW Medical Foundation
This list applauds the generous donors who have made a difference at the Callier Center through their contributions in the 2014 fiscal year. Recognition is for outright gifts and pledge payments received between September 1, 2013 and August 31, 2014. Every effort is made to ensure the accurate recognition of donors; however, if you were omitted from this year's list, please call the Office of Development at 214-905-3097.