UT Dallas students and graduates are encouraged to connect with employers from school districts, non-profit organizations, corporations, small businesses and government agencies.
The purpose of a Career Expo is to gain information about potential employers by networking with members of the organization. Some employers may attend a Career Expo simply to collect resumes or to create an awareness that they exist.
Currently, the Career Center sponsors or co-sponsors these Career Expos, in parenthesis is the month it normally occurs:
- Fall Expo (September) *
- Law School Fair (October)
- Graduate School Expo (October)
- Spring Career Expo (March) *
- Teacher Career Expo (March)
- Public Agency Expo (February)
- Early Childhood Disorders and Communications Disorders Programs (ECD/CommD) Expo (April) *
- DFW Health Professions Schools Spring Swing (March/April)
* These expos are open only to currently enrolled students and alumni who earned a degree at UT Dallas.
Prepare for an Expo
Professional business dress is required at most of the events (for example: no flip-flops, athletic shoes, denim jeans, shorts, etc.).