NOTE: Links to any resource should not be interpreted as an endorsement of or contractual relation between any product, viewpoint, organization, or individual and the UT Dallas Career Center and The University of Texas at Dallas. Links were up-to-date, accurate at the time added, and are subject to change without notice. Please notify us if you encounter an invalid web address.
- Academic360 - A collection of resources for the academic job hunter, including links to faculty, staff, administrative announcements and teaching positions.
- Academic Careers Online - The ultimate global academic job site for teaching jobs, education jobs, research jobs, and professional jobs in education and academia.
- Academic Employment Network - Lists available positions in colleges, primary and secondary educational institutions for faculty, staff, and administrative professionals.
- Berkeley National Laboratory - Research positions available with the Berkeley National Laboratory.
- The Chronicle - Career Network from The Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Education Week - Top School Jobs.
- IES-Search for Public Schools - National Center for Education Statistics search engine for finding K-12 schools throughout the United States.
- K12Jobs - Job posting opportunities available at kindergarten, elementary schools, junior high, high schools, and vocational schools.
- Los Angeles County Office of Education - Teaching and administrative positions from the LACOE.
- Research Network - The Job Board for Academic Positions & Research Careers.
- SEDL - Southwest Educational Development Laboratory, a private, non-profit education research and development corporation based in Austin.
- School Spring - A free service teachers can use to find hundreds of K-12 teaching jobs from multiple education job sites around the country.
- Southern Teachers Agency - STA provides a free service to candidates seeking jobs in private/independent schools in the South. We are the only agency dedicated to work in the South, and have placed more teachers in the South than any other service.
- Teachers Support Network - Services tailored for teachers and those interested in teaching.
- Teachers' Net- Teaching jobs and employment information.
- Teachers-Teachers.Com - Education recruiting site.
- UNI Overseas Placement Service for Educators - Offering services since 1976, the University of Northern Iowa (UNI) Overseas Placement Service for Educators, a program area of the UNI Career Center, connects international K-12 schools with certified educators year round. Services offered include the UNI Overseas Recruiting Fair, credential and referral services, and related publications.
- UT Dallas - Jobs available at The University of Texas at Dallas.
- America's Career Infonet - Assists people in making better and more informed decisions. Includes career information, tools, videos, and more.
- The Art Career Project - Learn about careers in the arts, search for employment opportunities or art schools, review interviews with art experts, and more.
- Career Builder - Helps connect job seekers and employers, featuring jobs from 75+ career sites.
- Career Development Resources - A collection of labor market, career, and follow-up information products within the state of Texas.
- CareerDFW - Giving you the tools you need to land your next great opportunity. Also, there is a free job board. Jobs are only viewable for a maximum of 21 days.
- Career Journal - Useful career information of management majors provided by The Wall Street Journal.
- CareerMag - Career Magazine's comprehensive career web site.
- CareerProfiles.com - CareerProfiles.info is now one of the premier career and job search websites on the Internet.
- CareerThoughts.com - A career exploration web site to provide students with tools they can use to help them identify careers that match their skills, interests, and abilities.
- CareerTV - CareerTV.com is a global Internet and social media company specializing in streaming employer branding and career videos across the web. Our audience is students and young professionals from all over the world researching and planning their careers. The companies we profile are the most sought-after employers in the world.
- CareerOverview.com - Career website that offers a wealth of useful and reliable career and job information provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Career Search - Career Search is a database of more than 830,000 potential employers nationwide, covering a
wide spectrum of industries. Profiles contain company descriptions and contact names, titles and phone numbers. Data from this program can be viewed, printed, or stored in spreadsheet or word processing formats.
Please be patient when trying to access this site. Our license
allows only one UTD visitor at a time.
- Career Interests related to UT Dallas Majors - If you are undecided about what type of job you can get with your major, this website has a listing of areas of interest and what major you might need to study.
- Careers based on related Majors - If you are undecided about what type of job you can get with your major, this website has a complete index listing career titles and occupational choices.
- Dallas Business Journal - The Dallas Business Journal provides online access to daily breaking local business news, 40 weekly digital business journals, annual "Book of Lists", special publications and comprehensive 10+ year story archives.
- Disability Mentoring Day
- DO-IT AccessSTEM
- EducationDegree.com - The most complete directory on the web of teacher education degree and certificate programs. It includes over 20,000 teacher education degree and certificate programs, offered by over 1,400 colleges and school districts across the US.
- Entry Point!/ACCESS
- Experience.com - A career information service that provides unique, insider information on industries hiring college grads. Discover what you will be doing at work on a daily basis, how companies differ from one another, and how you will fit in as a new employee.
- FindTheBest - Explore which jobs are predicted to have the most growth in the coming decade.
- GreenJobsReady - This portal is a fabulous go-to resources guide for all topics related to Green Jobs.
- Guide to Career Education - Guide to Career Education is your ultimate resource for finding degree programs, vocational schools, and career training. Included in this guide are some great resources, located under Resources in the Tips and Tools section.
- Human Rights Campaign - Workplace - The state of the workplace for the LGBT community and the Corporate Equality Index.
- InsideJobs - Not sure what kind of career you want? There are thousands of options to choose from. Start by narrowing your search.
- Job Hunt - Provides the most comprehensive listing of useful internet-accessible job search resources and services on the web.
- JOBipedia - Developed for entry level job seekers, JOBipedia is a reliable forum where users can ask questions ranging from the hiring process to interviewing to questions that often arise during the first few months of a new career. These questions are then personally answered by hiring and recruiting experts.
- JobProfiles - A career exploration web site where students can learn about different occupations from experienced workers in the various professions. Find out about rewarding and stressful parts of the job; basic skills requirements; advice on how to enter the field and future trends. New profiles are added daily!
- JobWeb - JobWeb is now the JobChoices online magazine provided by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). This site provides career development and job search help for college graduates.
- Majors - Major resource kits from the University of Delaware's Career Services Center website.
- Majors/Degree - Need some help understanding what career opportunities you will have with various majors? Stop and check out a University of Tennessee Career Services product that provides a multitude of career options.
- MBAProgramGuide.com - Premier business degree tips, including MBA careers.
- MeritBuilder - MeritBuilder is a Brand Management platform, allowing anyone to build and manage their reputation. It's a way to collect, save, and leverage those "thank you" notes and e-mails that always end up under your bed or lost in your inbox.
- Microsoft - AAPD Federal I.T. Internship Program
- Military Careers - The leading career information resource for the military world of work.
- Monster.com - Monster.com website allows you to search employment opportunities and utilize various career tools.
- The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force - Nondiscrimination laws help ensure that LGBT people have equal access to the same opportunities, benefits and protections granted to everyone else.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - U. S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Projections and Jobs.
- O*NET - An excellent site for determining which jobs fit your interests, skills, and experience
- OUT for Work LGBTQ Career Center Library - We have researched and sifted through the myriad of available information and have put together the 88 very best articles, websites, and books covering the span of LGBTQ specific issues when entering and settling into the workplace. Some of the topics covered by OUT for Work's Library materials include the why's and how's of being out in the job search and on the job as well as the details of domestic partner benefits and corporate non-discrimination policies. Username: library
- PwC Career Tips - An online toolkit from PricewaterhouseCoopers for students of all majors, including job search action plan, interview tips, and an advice blog.
- Sloan Career Cornerstone Center - For STEM students exploring Career paths in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Career Cornerstone offers an in-depth look at a variety of career fields, including profiles of professionals, preparation tips, salary guidelines, employer lists, networking ideas, mentoring suggestions, and preparation ideas.
- SOCRATES - Occupational profiles, codes, etc.
- Teacher Certification Zone - This site will guide you through the thicket of regulations for all 50 states plus the District of Columbia.
- Texas CARES - A website devoted to information about the Texas labor market, industry information, career resources, and articles on the economy, etc.
- Texas Workforce Commission - Labor Market Information, industry information, career resources, articles on the economy, etc.
- Tracer - Texas labor market information.
- TrueCareers - Provides a web-based job search site for college and entry-level professional positions with resume matching and daily emails to students.
- UT Austin - This website utilizes UT Austin's career information for career ideas based on specific majors.
- Career Insider powered by Vault - The insider career network for industry and employer information.
- Vocational Biographies - Over 1001 real persons share their career lives. Career biographies tell it like it really is. You see the whole career ladder from high school to current job.
- The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars, Scholarship Program for College Students With Disabilities
- WetFeet - A comprehensive resource helping you to make smarter decisions with links to jobs and internships.
- WeSRCH.com/ - WeSRCH is a social networking site for technical professionals and their colleagues. It facilitates the posting of papers, opinions, ideas, reviews, resumes, company news, and blogs. It is about giving individuals the opportunity to break into the electronics, medical, and energy industries, to speak to and showcase themselves in front of their field's luminaries and corporations, to gain access to jobs and resources usually reserve for well-established practitioners. WeSRCH.com is also about forming communities, either in public forums or in password-protected private chat rooms, thereby speeding up learning curves and idea exchange.
- Women For Hire - is devoted to a comprehensive array of recruitment services for women, they offer career expos, inspiring speeches and seminars, a career-focused magazine, customized marketing programs, and an online job board that help leading employers connect with professional women in all fields.
- Center for Nonprofit Management - Nonprofit jobs in Texas.
- Essential - Links with many public interest organizations and their employment opportunities.
- Idealist - Volunteer opportunities in the US and abroad. Includes a non-profit career center with jobs and internship listings.
- Search for internships by major or by geographic setting.
- If entering for the first time:
Go to the drop down menu, find University of Texas at Dallas, and enter the PROMO CODE: comets
Register your name, email address, and choose your own password. Press Continue.
You will then need to Logon using your email address and the password you just created.
- If you have already registered: (you do not need to re-find the school) Enter your email address and password
- OneWorld - Dedicated to promoting human rights and sustainable development by harnessing the democratic potential of the internet.
- TANO - Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations - Connecting, strengthening and supporting the Texas nonprofit community for the public good.
- Texas Cultural and Arts Network - The web site for the Texas arts and cultural industry. A great website with numerous links and job resources for candidates in the arts.
- Texas Non Profits - TXNP strengthens Texas communities by providing up-to-date data and other resources and support via the Internet to help build stronger and bigger nonprofits that can perform and operate professionally, efficiently, and with greater accountability; TXNP also strives to facilitate and encourage connections between charitable causes and potential contributors. Search for non-profit jobs in Texas.
- College Board - An extensive website that helps students and parents plan for the transition from high school to college. It has a specific feature that assists students with planning for college costs and applying for financial aid.
- Sallie Mae - Help students achieve their dreams of higher education by providing funds for education loans.
- America's Career InfoNet - Department of Labor web site with labor market information and an extensive list of career resources for job-seekers.
- Best Places to Work - The Best Places to Work rankings are the most comprehensive and authoritative rating and analysis of 290 federal agencies based on employee satisfaction, pay, benefits, development opportunities, work/life balance and commitment in the federal government.
- DOJ - Department of Justice web site with links to employment opportunities and other federal agencies.
- FBI Jobs - Jobs with with Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Federal Jobs Bank - Lists Federal Government job openings worldwide, across all agencies. It also can be sorted for Texas and Dallas for easy access.
- FedsHireVets - The one-stop resource for Federal veteran employment information.
- Federal Jobs - Various links to government agencies and employment opportunities within the agency.
- GovernmentJobs - States they are the largest online job board devoted to public sector employment.
- Making the Difference - Your source for federal jobs and internships. Where to find them. How to get them. The site also contains information about creating a federal resume, navigating the security clearance process, and profiles of young, dynamic federal employees. If you are interested in learning more about how your major or skill set will translate into a federal opportunity, check out these Fields of Interest (Academic Guides).
- OPM - Office of Personnel Management job listings, the government's human resource agency. Learn about security clearances, veterans' preference, student loan repayment assistance and more, as well as stay up-to-date on the latest hiring trends and reforms.
- Partnership for Public Service - To meet the country's most pressing challenges, our government will need the right talent with the right skills in the right jobs. To aid in this effort, the Partnership conducts outreach to inspire and educate young people and other key pools of talent needed by government. We also work directly with federal agencies to increase their capacity to recruit and retain the nation's top talent. Resources to help you understand, find and apply for federal jobs can be found in the Call to Serve Toolkit. There are also links to the Best Places to Work.
- State Government Opportunities - Links to state and local government websites, which further connect to employment opportunities.
- Texas Parks - Positions available within the Texas Parks & Wildlife division.
- USA.gov - The official portal for all federal, state and local government information. Not only can users learn more about the hundreds of agencies and subcomponents that make up the federal government on the site's A-Z agency index, but you can also find answers to a variety of FAQs about the government. This site provides direct links to each individual agency website so that you can learn more about it and the career opportunities it is offering.
- USA Jobs - USA Jobs is the Government's official one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information. There is a more advanced search that can be conducted of federal jobs including the Occupational Series section. Create an account so that you can maintain up to five federal resumes within the system. Save your job searches and have relevant positions emailed to you automatically.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture - Information regarding employment with the Agricultural Research Service (ARS).
- U.S. Dept. of Education - Education jobs with links to employment opportunities and education information.
- Dallas Metrocare - Positions listed with Dallas Metrocare Services.
- Emeritus Senior Living - Positions listed with Emeritus Senior Living Careers throughout the United States.
- Health Care Jobs On Display - Healthcare Jobs on Display is a healthcare job search site with a difference: you SEE who the companies are, ALL OF THEM, you don't just read stagnant, verbose copy about a job. It's almost like looking at an online recruitment magazine with DISPLAY ADS.
- HealthJobsUSA.com - Also known as Absolutely Health Care, it is the largest specialized health care - medical jobs site on the internet.
- MedHunters - Jobs in healthcare; valuable advice on the job search, stories about healthcare professionals and issues in healthcare.
- Nursing Jobs - My-Nursing-Career.com - Find all advertised nursing jobs on Monster,
CareerBuilder, and 5,000+ career sites, resume advice and career
information including salary, profile, and career outlook information
for health care professionals in all disciplines.
- National Science Foundation
- UNT Health Science Center - Employment opportunities at the University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth.
- Bench Folks IT job opportunities with special information available for students who are seeking H1B sponsorship.
- Consular Affairs - U.S. State Department, Bureau of Consular Affairs provides information about international travel, visa updates, passport information, and U.S. Embassy information.
- Foreign MBA - Designed by foreign MBA students to help all non-US citizens in pursuing their MBA goal.
- Foreign Labor Certification Data Center - This site is for international students seeking employer sponsorship information (H1B).
- Hobson's Publishing - Graduate recruitment service designed to bridge the gap between students and employers. Contains a searchable jobs database, a listing of international job fairs, and corporate profiles.
- Immigration Central - Provides a list of reference materials, practitioners, and organizations related to U.S. Immigration.
- Institute of International Education - IIE has developed efficient systems and best practices to implement scholarship, exchange, and leadership development programs worldwide. IIE programs are characterized by a commitment to excellence, diversity, and technological innovation; extensive networks within the higher education community in the United
States and abroad; and a highly experienced staff combining strong program management skills and detailed world area knowledge.
- International Career Weekly - Online magazine with weekly listing of international jobs.
- International MBA Global Career Forum - World leading marketplace for global MBAs.
- International Student - Started by a group of international students living in New York City with the goal of helping other students deal with American immigration authorities and educational systems.
- iStudentCity.com - Useful Resources and information for the International student community ranging from guides on writing and speaking English to guides on filing a tax return.
- JobPilot is now Monster Worldwide - Offers the ability to search for jobs around the world. Includes a resume database, company listings and an email service.
- MyVisaJobs - Myvisajobs.com is a visa job information portal and online immigrant community. Our goal is to help immigrants find jobs and settle down in United States. Employment opportunities and reports of employers that have filed H1B & Green Card petitions.
- NSHMBA - National Society of Hispanic MBAs - graduate management education and professional development in order to have a better society. Organized annual career expo and conference.
- U.S. Department of Labor - Site that can be used to identify companies who have sponsored for the H1-B Visa in the past.
- U.S. Immigration - The official home page for USCIS provides helpful information about visas and employment options for foreign nationals. For specific data on H1B applications, go directly to "Resources..."
- AboutJobs - A network of jobs for students, recent graduates, expatriates and adventure seekers. Links to InternJobs.
- AIFS-American Institute for Foreign Study - AIFS helps organize study abroad programs and internship opportunities in 17 countries: Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Peru, Russia, South Africa and Spain.
- AustraLearn, a non-profit organization, provides students with study abroad opportunities in Australia and New Zealand at the college/university level. Students may study abroad for a semester or year or earn an entire degree at one of 30 major universities.
- CAPA International Education - Provides international internship opportunities. CAPA has an extensive network of internship sites available across many program centers, including businesses, non-profits, and non-governmental organizations.
- CDS International - To provide information regarding international internships and practical training opportunities.
- COINED - We have been working with cultural immersion projects around the world. We offer different Internship Programs aimed at improving your professional qualifications and giving you an insight into different working atmospheres abroad.
- Connect-123 International Internship and Volunteer Programs - Facilitates career-related internship and service learning opportunities in Cape Town, Buenos Aires, Shanghai, Barcelona and Dublin in a wide range of fields.
- Cross-Cultural Solutions - To assist students with volunteering or interning abroad.
- Disney Internships - To give information to students regarding Disney Professional Internships and the Disney College Program Internships.
- Experiential Learning Abroad Programs (ELAP) - a division of International Studies Abroad - Arranges and prepares students for volunteer and internship placements.
- The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) - This site has information regarding various academic and internship opportunities in Washington, D.C. and abroad.
- Global Experiences - This site is an international education program provider, specializing in international internships and work experiences abroad.
- International Education Programs - International Educational Programs at Jacksonville University offers summer, semester, academic year, multi-country, and alternative spring break study abroad programs in over 16 countries. Academic and professional internships are offered at various locations internatioanlly and provide students with practical and professional experiences.
- Internships.com If entering for the first time:
Go to the drop down menu, find University of Texas at Dallas, and enter the Promo Code: comets
Register your name, email address, and choose a password.
If you have already registered (you do not need to find the school), just enter your email address and password.
- Internships-USA - Internship site linking to more than 3000 organizations offering internships.
- StudentJobs.gov is now USAJobs for Students - Provides all students, parents, and career professionals information on different educational opportunities offered by Federal Government departments and agencies, or partnering organizations.
- Student Conservation Association (SCA) - Provides information regarding internships and jobs related to every aspect of conservation.
- New York Union Semester - Provides information regarding the New York Union Semester academic internship program.
- United Planet - A leading international volunteer abroad and cross-cultural exchange organization. Our humanitarian projects are located in some 45 different countries and include internships in the areas of environmental conservation, community development, construction, micro-empowerment, healthcare, women's empowerment, public education, and orphanages.
- The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars, Scholarship Program for College Students With Disabilities
- Washington Internship Institute Offering 3 internship programs for both undergrads and grads including: The Capital Experience, The Embassy and Diplomatic Scholars Program, and Building Democracy.
- WISH Internships - WISH Internships is dedicated to providing and matching students with quality internships and optional student community housing in Washington, D.C.
- AboutJobs - A network of jobs for
students, recent graduates, expatriates and adventure seekers. Links to SummerJobs, OverseasJobs, ResortJobs and InternJobs.
- Ability Links
- America's Job Bank - America's
Job Bank allows you to post your resume, automatically search for job openings and find your dream job.
- American Jobs - One of the largest employment
sites for job posting, resume searching and resource materials.
- BestJobs USA - A recruitment information
center dedicated to helping prospective employees control their careers. Information includes career
fairs, employment events, resume posting, job search database and much more.
- Camp Staff - CampStaff is an Internet-based service that does two-way matching between summer camps and prospective employees.
- CareerBliss - CareerBliss is an online community designed to help people find career happiness. Our site offers a behind the scenes glimpse at thousands of companies, including salary ranges and job reviews written by former employees.
- CareerSite - Provides a "one stop"
recruitment resource that is easy and effective. It allows job seekers to market themselves anonymously
by having complete control of the release of their resume.
- CollegeJobBank - College job site to find entry level jobs, post your resume, and get noticed by top employers. In addition to providing the best jobs for college students and recent graduates, we also offer career resources to help improve your college resume, get interviewing tips, access continuing education information and more.
- Conservation Job Board -
The Conservation Job Board is an environmental career website that profiles the latest jobs in the fields related to conservation. This includes jobs in environmental education, ecology, forestry, wildlife biology, fisheries, marine science, park management, outdoor recreation, and more. We currently feature over 1,000 jobs with around 20 new listings added each day.
- Dallas Morning News - The Dallas Morning News classifieds.
- GISjobs.com - The GISjobs.com website allows
employers & job seekers to instantly post, edit, & delete GIS classified ads and resumes
- Glassdoor - Glassdoor helps you find a job and company you love. Reviews, salaries and benefits from employees. Interview questions from candidates.
- GradStaff - GradStaff specializes exclusively in helping college graduates secure entry-level or early-stage professional positions.
- ILostMyJob.com - We provide information, ideas, and inspiration for people in job transition.
- Indeed.com - In one search, Indeed gives instant
access to millions of jobs and internships from sources such as Monster, HotJobs, CareerBuilder, the New
York Times and Fortune 500 corporate websites
- JobBankUSA - Provides employment and resume
information service to job candidates, employers and recruitment firms.
- JobPostings - JobPostings online.
- JobSearchPage - Jobsearchpage.com hosts thousands of open positions helping jobseekers to quickly and easily find, open career opportunities.
- Job Seeker's Bookmarks - helpful to job seekers & career service professionals all over the world.
- KForce - Web based staffing firm providing flexible
and permanent staffing solutions for individuals in IT, Finance, Health, HR, and other specialty areas.
- MonsterTrak - Targeted
job listings and resume database for college students & alumni.
- Monster - A comprehensive global web site.
Create your own search agent and allow the site to work for you.
- Nation Job Network - Promotes job in
specific employment categories.
- National Business and Disability Council
- SnagAJob.com - A great resource for part-time and hourly jobs. The site also contains helpful articles covering summer and holiday job tips, balancing student life with part-time work.
- SimplyHired.com - Our job search tools help you find the right job for you. Research current job trends and salaries. Get updates when new jobs are posted. Or, bring our jobs to the places where you spend your time online -- social networks, blogs, your homepage...and even your mobile phone.
- Team Work Online - An online job board/applicant tracking system for jobs/internships in sport organization front offices.
- U.S. News Online - Employment classifieds listed in U.S. News and World Report.
- Work in Texas - A job source from the
Texas Workforce Commission.
- American Corporate Counsel Association - ACCA information and job listing site.
- Attorney Jobs Online - Attorney and
law-related job opportunities with government, courts, corporations, law firms, associations,
advocacy groups, academic institutions, and international organizations nationwide and abroad.
- Emplawyernet - EmplawyerNet is the
preeminent job opportunity and career development site for the legal community. It provides
invaluable recruitment tools to lawyers, law students, paralegals, employers and law schools.
- Find Law - FindLaw is the highest-trafficked
legal web site, providing the most comprehensive set of legal resources on the Internet for legal
professionals, businesses, students and individuals.
- Law Jobs - American Lawyer Media law jobs.
- Legal Staff - A legal Career Center that
delivers tools and services needed to help bring legal professionals and employers together.
- Law Offices - Find Lawyers, Attorneys, In-House Counsel and Law Firms with Martindale.com.
- Martindale.com Job Listings - At the Martindale.com Career Center the goal is to help attorneys, paralegals, law school students and legal professionals develop their careers and find legal jobs in law firms, corporations and other employers of legal talent.
- FindTheData - FindTheData provides compensation data by city and job or by job and industry.
- HigherSalary.com - HigherSalary.com exists to help you earn more money. Whether it's by asking your boss for a raise at your current job, entering a new career field, or learning how to earn money on the side, we can provide you with the resources you need to increase your income.
- Salary Expert - SalaryExpert.com is a leading provider of online compensation data, serving both individual employees and HR/Compensation professionals
- Salary Survey at - www.salary.com - A top-tier provider of Web-based recruitment and employee valuation products for organizations with driven pay practiced. This web site provides the Salary Wizard, an online compensation tool that generates salary information sorted by occupations, geographic location and income levels.
- NACE Salary Calculator - The National Association of Colleges and Employers offers the most accurate compensation data available. Click here to access the NACE Salary Calculator Center.
- Wage Information Network - WIN is an interactive web product that allows you to search for employment and wages by combinations of location, industry, or occupation
- Contract Employment Weekly - Contract employment jobs for Engineering, IT/IS and Technical personnel.
- Dallas Society of Visual Communications - a local club of visual communications professionals. Site includes resources for professionals and job postings.
- Dice - An IT specific job search site with tools for job seekers and positions for programmers, software engineers, and other computer professionals.
- Engineer Job Connect - a Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County (Ft. Worth, TX) initiative to help engineering graduates find entry-level jobs in D/FW.
- Net-Temps - Contract and direct jobs in the areas of Administration & Clerical, Engineering, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, IT, Management, HR, Healthcare and more.
- Southwest Research Institute - An independent, non-profit applied engineering and physical sciences research and development organization.
- disABLEDperson Inc. - disABLEDperson Inc. is a 501(C)(3), 509(a)(1) public charity whose purpose and mission is to reduce the extremely high unemployment rate amongst disabled Americans. We do this through our web portal www.disABLEDperson.com and its state of the art online recruitment application, recruitABILITY.
- International Game Developers Association - A comprehensive introduction to employment options in computer and video game development sponsored by the International Game Developers Association.
- Job Accommodation Network - A resource for students and employers concerning workplace productivity enhancements and reasonable accommodation solutions.
- NASPAA - The National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration website which includes a link for possible internship opportunities.
- NBDC - National Business & Disability Council website dedicated to bring top talent together with America's top employers and is utilized by NBDC members with a commitment to including people with disabilities in their diverse workforces.
- Science Jobs - Free science career site for job seekers listing industry, academic, and government bioscience and chemistry employment opportunities from the scientific publishers of New Science and Cell.