Fall Career Expo Days
Both Fall Expo Days, All Majors & STEM, are now FULL for employer registration. To be added to the waiting list, fill out & submit the waiting list registration form.
View this link to see other ways you can recruit on campus this semester!
Students: Click here for expo information.
Due to booth capacity of the UT Dallas Activity Center, there are a limited number of organizations able to register for the Career Expo Days each semester. Registration for all Career Expos are on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, there are inevitably a number of spots that open up in late August or early September and we will invite employers from the waiting list to fill these spaces at that time. If your organization is on the waiting list, please be patient and wait to be contacted by us about any available spaces. If you do not hear from us, a spot is not available. If contacted, please be prepared to act quickly and accept your registration or your space may be given to the next organization in line.
Your registration must be approved by the office:
To ensure a variety of opportunities for students from all majors, employer space is limited based on industry
We look forward to your participation in the UT Dallas Career Expo. This event is sponsored by the Career Center at The University of Texas at Dallas.
- FALL 2014 CAREER EXPO DAYS
- THURS., SEPT. 25, 2014 – ALL MAJORS (NON-STEM)
FRI., SEPT. 26, 2014 – STEM (SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, MATH)
- ACTIVITY CENTER
- 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM (BOTH DAYS)
Past events have enjoyed the participation of as many as 2,000 students and alumni from a variety of academic disciplines. Whether or not you are currently hiring, we welcome your participation in this event. It provides a wonderful career development opportunity for our students as they explore various options for their futures.
They come to the event looking for after-graduation employment opportunities, cooperative education and internship opportunities, as well as general career information. The event also provides you an opportunity to gain visibility for your organization and build a partnership with our campus that will help you meet your needs for the future.
Expo Registration Fees
- $350 for one day expo registration
- $500 for two day expo registration
- $150 for one day expo registration
- $225 for two day expo registration
We do not allow Third Party Recruiting agencies to register for this event. For more information, view our Third Party Recruiting Policy.
The booth is a 9' X 6' draped booth, with one (1) 6 foot draped table, two folding chairs, and a wastebasket.
- Additional Booth: $100
- We're sorry, but there is NO electrical hook-up available.
- Wireless Internet access is typically not available in the UT Dallas gymnasium
- Balloons are not permitted in the UT Dallas gymnasium
- Additional event information (e.g., parking, hotel information, directions) will be provided after registering for the event.
Because the majority of our expenses are incurred at the time of your registration:
- Organizations who register and cancel on or prior to Wednesday, September 10, 2014 will receive a refund less a $50 cancellation fee
- Organizations who cancel by Monday, September 15, 2014 or later will receive NO REFUND
- Registered organizations who do not show up for the Career Expo will receive NO REFUND (if your payment is not received by Thursday, September 26, 2013 your organization will be billed for the full registration fee)
We use several methods to help promote this event to students. This includes:
- Career Center website
- In-class presentations
- Campus-wide flyers
- Advertisements in student newspaper
- Marketing to faculty, staff, student organizations, and advisors
- Career Center Bits
Need an additional way to advertise?
Prior to the event
Displays and materials may be shipped in advance. In order to receive your displays at the Career Expo site, shipments must be scheduled to arrive to the UT Dallas Shipping/Receiving by NOON on Monday, Sept. 22, 2014. (We cannot guarantee delivery to the Expo site if received after this date).
Packages must be clearly marked with your organization name and "Hold for UT Dallas Career Expo – INSERT STEM OR ALL MAJORS EXPO HERE"
UT Dallas Career Center
800 W. Campbell Rd.
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
After the event
Shipping can be arranged for the return of your materials at your organization's expense. Please pack extra return shipping labels, pre-addressed with your account information. Attach your shipping labels to the materials and leave them with the UT Dallas Career Center staff. Shipments will go out the next business day after the event.
The UT Dallas Career Center cannot be held liable for damaged or missing boxes, displays, or any other packages that are shipped to or from the Career Expo.
For more information, contact the UT Dallas Career Center, Career Expos Coordinator at 972-883-4271.