Spring Career Expo Days
We look forward to your participation in the UT Dallas Career Expo. This event is sponsored by the Career Center at The University of Texas at Dallas.
- SPRING 2016 CAREER EXPO DAYS
- FEB. 17-19, 2016
- ACTIVITY CENTER
- 11 A.M. - 4 P.M.
Past events have enjoyed the participation of as many as 2,600 students and alumni from a variety of academic disciplines. Whether or not you are currently hiring, we welcome your participation in this event. It provides a wonderful career development opportunity for our students as they explore various options for their futures.
They come to the event looking for after-graduation employment opportunities, cooperative education and internship opportunities, as well as general career information. The event also provides you an opportunity to gain visibility for your organization and build a partnership with our campus that will help you meet your needs for the future.
If you wish to participate and are registered in CometCareers, log in and click on Career Events to complete your registration. Register Now!
If you wish to participate but you do not have a CometCareers account, create an account here. Your account will need to be approved and activated before you can register.
Corporate/For profit organizations:
- $400 - To attend one day at the Career Expo Days
- $500 - To attend BOTH STEM days
- $700 - To attend ONE STEM day and the All Majors Day
- $900 - To attend all three days
- $150 for one-day expo registration
- $250 for two-day expo registration
- $350 for three-day expo registration
Third party recruiting agencies:
We do not allow third party or other recruiting agencies to register for this event.
The booth is a 9' X 6' draped booth, with one (1) 6-foot draped table, two folding chairs, and a wastebasket.
- Additional Booth: $400
- There is NO electrical hook-up available.
- Wireless Internet access is typically not available in the UT Dallas gymnasium.
- Balloons are not permitted in the UT Dallas gymnasium.
- Additional event information (e.g., parking, hotel information, directions) will be provided after registering for the event.
Since the majority of our expenses are incurred at the time of your registration:
- Organizations who register and cancel on or before Monday, Jan. 4, 2016 will receive a full refund.
- Organizations who cancel Tuesday, Jan. 5 - Friday, Feb. 5, 2016 will receive a refund less a $100 CANCELLATION FEE.
- Organizations who cancel on or after Monday, Feb. 8, 2016 or who do not show up will receive NO REFUND (If payment is not received by Friday, Feb. 19, 2016 your organization will be billed for the full registration fee).
Prior to the event
Displays and materials may be shipped in advance. In order to receive your displays at the Career Expo site, shipments must be scheduled to arrive at the UT Dallas Shipping/Receiving no later than noon, Monday, Feb. 15. (We cannot guarantee delivery to the Expo site if received after this date).
Packages must be clearly marked, "Hold for UT Dallas Career Expo – (Insert which Expo Day date/name here)".
UT Dallas Career Center
800 W. Campbell Rd.
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
After the event
Shipping can be arranged for the return of your materials at your organization's expense. Please pack extra air bills/shipping labels, pre-addressed with your account information. Please attach your shipping air bill(s) to the displays/materials and leave them with the UT Dallas Career Center staff. Shipments will be picked up from the Career Center and shipped out within one business day after the event.
The UT Dallas Career Center cannot be held liable for damaged or missing boxes, displays, or any other packages that are shipped to or from the Career Expo.
For more information, contact the UT Dallas Career Center Employer Events Coordinator at 972-883-4271.
Parking details will be posted approximately two weeks prior to the event, and reminder emails will be sent at that time.