Welcome! We are here to help you recruit our students and alumni for your full-time, part-time and internship opportunities.
From listing an internship position to attending a Career Expo, we would like to be a partner in your recruiting and campus outreach efforts. We can help you with a customized plan to build your organization's brand and presence on the UT Dallas campus.
The Career Center serves the seven schools at UT Dallas:
- School of Arts & Humanities
- School of Behavioral & Brain Sciences
- School of Economic, Political & Policy Sciences
- Erik Jonsson School of Engineering & Computer Science
- School of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Naveen Jindal School of Management
- School of Natural Sciences & Mathematics
Learn more about our employer services
- Post a Job — Access CareerWorks to post jobs and obtain resumes
- Hire an Intern — View Internship Program general information, policies and how to get started
- Recruit on Campus — Conduct on-campus interviews and employer information sessions, and attend our Career Expos.
- Connect with Students — Join the Employer Speakers Bureau, become a Mentor, and host externs at your organization.
- Guidelines — Review information for third party recruiters, the participation policy and how to report a job offer.
For general employer questions and to start partnering with us, please contact our Associate Director - Employer Relations at 972-883-6124.
Many corporations engage with UT Dallas beyond recruiting; visit UT Dallas Corporate Relations to learn more.