Career Expo Online Guide
|1. Get your resume critiqued
|2. Decide your business attire by viewing|
|3. Practice your "30 second introduction" by viewing|
|4. View the registered employers and positions for which they are hiring|
|5. Prepare strong questions for the employers by attending
|6. Learn what questions the employers might ask you by listening to|
|7. Find out what advice employers give by reading|
|8. Develop your strategy for different scenarios you might face at the Expo by viewing|
|9. Determine your post-expo strategy by viewing|
- EXPOs ARE NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
- COMET CARD/PHOTO ID REQUIRED.
- PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS ATTIRE REQUIRED FOR FALL AND SPRING CAREER EXPOS.
Who is registered? What are they looking for?
If you already have a CareerWorks account
- Simply log in using your User Name and Password.
- Select Career Events from the menu bar.
- Select Career Expos and then Search.
- Then scroll down to the event of your choice and click on "Search Employers."
If you do not have a CareerWorks account
- Use the User Name: Guest123
- Password, which is also: Guest123 (these fields are both case sensitive)
- Once you have logged in, then follow the steps outlined above.