Position Openings and Student Registration
Register through your CometCareers account.
- Log into CometCareers and click on the Career Events Menu. Choose Explore the WOW in the Category list, Event ID 6075
- Priority registration for Sophomore students opens Jan. 18, 2017
- Registration for all undergraduate students opens Jan. 23, 2017
- Registration closes Feb. 10, 2017
Points to remember
- Explore the WOW will occur during Spring Break, Mar. 13-17, 2016
- You will be required to submit an updated copy of your resume and a short application when you register
- There are a limited number of externship spots available. Registration is first come, first served. You are limited to one externship opportunity
- CHOOSE WISELY. Review all available sponsorships before registering
- Registering in CometCareers confirms that you are COMMITTED to accepting a position. You are expected to complete the externship assignment. Do not register for externships in which you do not have genuine interest or which you will not be able to complete
- You will receive a confirmation email after you register
- You will be required to attend an orientation session prior to the externship and will complete a follow-up evaluation post externship
If you have questions about the Explore the WOW program or about the registration process, please contact the Career Center at (972) 883-2943.