Third Party/Contract Recruiters
In conjunction with the Principles for Professional Conduct, set forth by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), the UT Dallas Career Center has established the following third-party/contract recruiting policy:
- Agreement that the agency, organization, or individual is a third-party recruiter as defined in the NACE Principles for Third-Party Recruiters.
- Adherence to all NACE principles, specifically those related to and stated within the Principles for Third-Party Recruiters.
- Third-party/contract recruiters who directly charge candidates being referred for the position(s) are prohibited from receiving resumes.
Access to UT Dallas students and alumni will be limited to posting an employment opportunity or receiving a resume referral. The third-party/contract recruiter must agree to the following conditions:
- Resumes will be referred only for specific positions and will be limited to no more than three requests per week per agency. The title of the position must be indicated at the time of the referral.
- The client name must be disclosed to the Career Center, and the Career Center maintains the right to verify this information with the known client. Although the client information does not need to be listed in the posting, the third-party recruiter must disclose the client name to prospective candidates.
- Under no circumstances can student information be disclosed for other than recruiting purposes nor can it be sold or provided to other entities outside of the client for whom the resumes are designated.
Attendance at UT Dallas Career Expos will be limited to a small number of agencies, organizations or individuals on a first-come-first-served basis as determined by the UT Dallas Career Center. The third-party/contract recruiters permitted to participate must represent employers who have authorized them and must disclose the names of the represented employers.