What is CareerWorks?
CareerWorks is the UT Dallas Career Center's online recruiting system. Job Postings, On-Campus Interview Schedules (Jobs with Schedules) and Career Events, including seminars and career expos, can be found using this system.
Who is eligible to participate?
Currently Enrolled (registered for classes) UT Dallas Students — This service is free to currently enrolled (registered for classes) UT Dallas students. Students are expected to keep their accounts up to date at all times; accounts that are not updated may be deactivated. If you are interested in participating in the Internship Program you must also attend an Internship Information Session. See the Calendar of Events for the current semester schedule.
UT Dallas Graduates — The service is also free to graduates of UT Dallas.
Non-UT Dallas Students or Graduates of Another University — This service is not available.
Employers — The UT Dallas Career Center offers you a web-based recruiting system that brings qualified candidates to your doorstep. You can interact with the Career Center and the UT Dallas candidates of your choice through this system. This is a free service to employers. You can also register for any of the career expos through this system.
How do I sign up?
Students and Alumni
- To create an account, students and alumni can submit the self-registration form online. Account requests may take up to 48 hours to process (this time may be longer if registration occurs over a holiday break or during intersession hours).
- Create your professional resume and have it critiqued by a Career Center Resume Editor.
- Please contact the Recruiting Coordinator to request your account (firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.883.2943). This service is provided free of charge to employers.
- You will be required to supply the following information in order for us create an account:
- Company Name
- Company Description
- Main Phone Number
- Physical Address
- Contact Name
- Contact Title
- Contact Phone Number
- Contact Email Address
- Once your account has been created you will be sent directions for accessing the system via email, including your username and password. Log in to the CareerWorks system and you're ready to go!