Parking at the CHEC is free. All students must have a Collin College parking sticker visible on their rear windshield (preferably on the left hand side). These stickers can be obtained at the CHEC Student Services Center or in CHEC Office 122. CHEC parking lots are located on the north and west sides of the building. The parking garage is located on the east side of the building facing Medical Center Drive.
Students should refer to Collin County Community College District closures because the decision to close the CHEC is made by Collin County Community College. Notice of the closure will be posted on Collin College's webpage.
- Students enrolled in UT Dallas courses at the CHEC will be notified via email about any closings.
- A voice message about the closing will also be accessible on the UT Dallas at the CHEC information line at 972-883-7876.
UT Dallas students enrolled in courses at the CHEC should follow the UT Dallas Academic Calendar for all holidays, deadlines, and other important dates.
- TexShare enables students to request print materials, including books and journal articles, to be mailed to their home or the CHEC student service center
- Students can access library databases online
- Students have online access to librarians for individual assistance through e-mail, live chat, and instant messaging
- Librarians can also be contacted by phone or in-person at the McDermott Library on the Richardson campus
Student Services Center
- Computers, photocopiers, and printers are available to all students taking courses at the CHEC
- Wireless internet access available throughout the facility
- Study areas can also be found in the student services center
- Students are provided technical support by the UT Dallas Help Desk and the School of Management's online technical support group.
For more information about the CHEC please visit http://www.collin.edu/chec/.