Wells Fargo Update
The UT Dallas Campus Card program with Wells Fargo, which allowed you to link your Comet Card to a personal Wells Fargo bank account, will end effective July 15, 2014.
- If you have linked your Comet Card to a Wells Fargo bank account, this change will not impact your personal banking relationship with Wells Fargo. You will receive communication from Wells Fargo directly regarding this transition after July 15.
- Please note that you may continue to use your linked Wells Fargo Comet Card for ATM access and PIN-debit purchases during this transition.
- Your Comet Card will remain active and operational for all other University purposes, including use of UTDollars, building access, and meal plans, if applicable. You do not need to exchange your Comet Card.
- You may continue to add UTDollars to your Comet Card for on-campus purchases.
- The Wells Fargo ATM located in the Comet Café area of the Student Union will remain available for your use.
- For information about your linked card or any other banking questions, please call the Wells Fargo Campbell bank location at 972-671-7156 or 1-800-869-3557.