Summer Intern Housing
Summer intern housing is available from May 25 to Aug. 6, 2017.
- $33.00 per person per night for a private bedroom in a three bedroom suite
- $150.00 one-time service, administrative, and insurance fee
- $66.00 per person per night for an entire three bedroom suite, subject to availability (may not be shared)
One microwave/refrigerator combo included per suite. Linens not included.
2017 Dining Hall walk-in pricing:
- Breakfast — $8.46
- Lunch — $9.75
- Dinner — $10.97
2017 Pre-ordered Meal Pass (9.73) — each pass can be used at any time in the Dining Hall.
2017 Meal Membership:
- Summer 20 — $684.57 — any 20 meals throughout the summer in the dining hall and 500 Dollars of Meal Money.
- Summer 60 — $657.28 — any 60 meals throughout the summer in the dining hall and 50 Dollars of Meal Money.
- Summer 80 — $827.76 — any 80 meals throughout the summer in the dining hall.
- Summer 120 — $1,005.13 — any 120 meals throughout the summer in the dining hall.
Meals can be added at any time during your stay.
32+ days — $43.00 per permit
Activity Center Usage — $10.00 per person per week
- There is $150.00 prepayment due with signed agreement. This will officially reserve your summer space. The prepayment will be applied to the initial bill.
- The entire balance of the initial bill must be paid on or before the day of arrival.
- Payment can be made by check, money order or credit card.
- A final bill may be issued for any damages upon departure.
- You may cancel your reservation in writing by April 15, 2017 to receive a full refund of the prepayment or monies already paid.
- Any cancellation for any reason after April 15 will forfeit all payments received.