Follow these four simple steps to join the UT Dallas Comet Connection program.
Join the Comet Connection
- Complete a minimum of 12 hours at your community college.
- Be in good standing at your community college.
- Download the Comet Connection agreement.
- Fill out the student information section of the Comet Connection agreement.
- Have an academic advisor at your community college sign the agreement.
- Return the form to the UT Dallas Office of Admission and Enrollment Services.
- Be sure to get your Comet Connection ID card from the UT Dallas Comet Center after you receive your Comet Connection confirmation letter.
- You are now a member of the Comet Connection.
Apply to UT Dallas
- Complete a minimum of 30 transferable credit hours at your community college.
- Submit the following documents to UT Dallas:
- ApplyTexas application for transfer admission.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Have your application fee waived by attending a UT Dallas Scholars' Day, Preview Friday or Comet Expo.
- Submit the required documents by the posted deadlines.
Enroll at UT Dallas
- Declare your intent to enroll.
- Register for transfer orientation.
- Schedule a meeting with an academic advisor.
- For Comet Connection members, admission is valid for 12 months from the semester of admission. Comet Connection students who plan to defer enrollment must submit a deferment of admission form to the office of Admission and Enrollment Services seven days prior to the start of classes for the term to which they are deferring.