The Student Counseling Center provides services and programs designed to assist students in achieving emotional well-being and help manage personal demands that may interfere with academic progress.
Typical Student Concerns
- "I often feel sad and don't know why."
- "My mind goes blank during tests."
- "I worry too much."
- "It's hard for me to talk to people."
- "I feel like hurting myself."
- "I'm having panic attacks."
- "I'm questioning my sexual identity."
Services We Are Unable to Provide
- Long-term therapy/treatment
- Disability & ADD/ADHD assessments
- Court mandated therapy
- Welfare checks
- Letters for emotional support animals