The Communication Technology Center is home to a wide variety of innovative research projects. The list of participating investigators continues to grow. On the left is a directory of our most active efforts. Click on the project name and learn more about the research and the team members.
Stages of Project Development
1. Incubation – Development of the conceptual idea, including review of the research literature and possible meta-analysis
2. Pilot – Development of the technology prototype and evaluation protocol
3. Assessment and Evaluation – Evaluation of the safety and compliance of the technology. Initial testing of human interface and refinement of the technology.
4. Translational – Completion of efficacy and effectiveness studies
5. Commercialization – Development of corporate, public and private partnerships to market the technology