Graduate Studies Home
Doctoral Degrees Awarded
UMI Dissertation Booklet and Form
Survey of Earned Doctorates
UMI Master's Thesis Booklet and Form
Professional Development Podcasts for Graduate Students
Fall 2012 Hooding
Mail Stop: FN 31
Location: FA 3.104 (directions)
If you have questions or comments about this page, please contact Georgia Fielder-White.
Link leaves U.T. Dallas
TA/RA Orientation Dates - FALL 2013
Dates and Deadlines - May NOT conduct Final Oral Exam when the University is closed.
Spring 2013 - PhD
Spring 2013 - Master's
Summer 2013 - PhD
Summer 2013 - Master's
Fall 2012 Hooding photos are online.
Application for Graduation
Graduate Students apply here!
You will get a popup requesting you to enter your user id and password.
User Name: CAMPUS\yournetid
Make sure once logged in you use the last 8 digits of your UTD-ID found on your comet card.
If you are unable to connect:
- Make sure you are accepting the UTD Certificate in your browser.
- If you still cannot apply, please first connect to the UTD VPN and then apply.
- If you get an Invalid Certificate error in IE or Firefox, please continue through to the application. The UTD certificate is current and valid. Please accept the certificate and continue.
- If you want to apply late past the deadline, you must see your Academic Advisor so they can apply for you. See the Academic Calendar for important dates.
- If you get the message 'The UTD-ID you entered did not match the NetID on File', it means that you do not have a MAILING address in Orion. You may have a HOME address or other addresses but you do not have an address marked MAILING. To resolve this issue please do the following:
- Go to Orion and click on Self Service.
- Click on Student Center
- Go down to Personal Information
- Open the Drop Down Window and choose Addresses (takes you to a new page)
- Click ADD new address
- Click SAVE.
- It will ask what type. Select Mail.
- Save changes.
- Allow overnight for the update to take effect, then apply again on-line.
* If you have any other issues please call 972-883-2234 or email email@example.com.
UTD Staff, download the application here.