Diversity Awareness Training
News and Events
Measuring the ROI Impact of Employee Networking Groups (ENG) and Business Networking Groups (BNG) Workshop
This interactive workshop is designed to provide you with practical and realistic
tools to effectively plan and conduct a Diversity ROI-based ENG/BNG Analysis
for your initiatives.
This workshop will help you:
- Implement the detailed steps of the Hubbard & Hubbard, Inc. 9-step process
to calculate the ROI Impact of Employee Networking Groups.
- Diagnose an ENG/BNG case study and the use of each Diversity ROI step for
application in your organization.
- Practice applying and/or using specific tools, worksheets, templates, software
and other resources to calculate formulas to determine ROI values.
- Apply and shape ENG/BNG Best Practices to generate ROI values.
- Build an ENG/BNG Diversity ROI Implementation Plan using your own
initiatives for immediate application when you return.
General Registration Price: $695
Staff Registration Price: $595
About the Speaker:
Dr. Edward E. Hubbard is an internationally recognized expert in diversity measurement and is one of the first metrics authors in the field of diversity. He has authored more than 40 books including...
- The Diversity Scorecard
- How to Calculate Diversity Return on Investment (DROI)
- Measuring Diversity Results
- The Manager's Pocket Guide to Diversity Management
- The Diversity Discipline
- Diversity Training ROI: How to Measure the Return-On-Investment of Diversity Training Initiatives
As a result of his extensive research in the area of diversity measurement and expertise in computer programming, he is one of the first to develop automated software technologies for measuring diversity return-on-investment (DROI) and performance improvements such as "MetricLink Gold, Silver and Platinum" online support services, Hubbard Diversity Stat Paks and many other automated software technologies for measuring performance improvements.
If you have questions, please contact Rosie Peterson at (972) 883-4560. We look forward to your participation in our seminar.