- UTD Office of AccessAbility
- W3C Guidelines
- Americans With Disabilities Act
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Ask students to provide you with a writing sample early in the course.
- Ask students to provide an introduction and describe their background and interests in the course.
- Explain in the course syllabus that UT Dallas professors can use Turnitin, an Internet plagiarism resource for faculty.
- Explain in detail what plagiarism is, what an "original" paper is and how to write a research paper.
- Contact Dean of Students Office if you have any questions.
Page last updated on November 19, 2013.