Qualtrics is a powerful, easy-to-use survey creation tool for which UT Dallas has a site license. Qualtrics is accessible from any computer -- on-campus or off -- by logging into the UT Dallas Qualtrics website and logging in using your NetID and password.
There are two types of accounts for Qualtrics users at UT Dallas.:
- Standard/Basic Account
Immediately available to any UTD faculty, staff, or student who has an active NetID. There are some limitations:
- Total Allowed Surveys: 20
- Allowed Active Surveys: 10
- Allowed Responses: 2,500
- Allowed Outgoing Emails: 2,500
- Upgraded Account
Available upon request.
- Unlimited access
- Access to UT Dallas branded template
- Please email the upgrade request and justification to [email protected].
Both the above account types are intended to be used for official UTD purposes only.
In Summer 2016, Qualtrics implemented several improvements on its user interface, and the new interface is known as Insight. Click here to for a quick overview.
Part of our agreement with Qualtrics is access to online training. You can visit the Qualtrics University website to view online tutorials, sign up for a webinar, or browse through various help documents.
Suggested Playlist of Tutorials
- Getting Started (5:14 mins)
- Beginning to Build (11:38 mins)
- Customize Survey Pathways (9:32 mins)
- Customize Survey Experience (10:08 mins)
- Distribute your Survey (9:28 mins)
- Analyze your Data (14:50 mins)
Page last updated on August 8, 2016 .