Most course materials will be delivered via eLearning (Blackboard Vista), an online course management system. It is important that your computer is set up to work properly with eLearning. In this section, you will find important information regarding courses, student services, obtaining textbooks, and useful links.
Should you not find what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- Getting Started with NEW eLearning
- NEW eLearning FAQ for Students
- NEW eLearning Student Video Tutorials
- View online course offerings and access existing course syllabi using UTD's CourseBook search tool. (If a current syllabus is not available, please contact the professor.
Most online courses at UTD have one of the following section numbers: 0G1, 0I1, or 0T1. (If a course has more than one section, the section number will increment accordinglly (i.e. 0G2, 0G3, etc.).
Online course content will be available on the first day of the semester.
- Students can access online course content in eLearning by logging in using their NetID and password. (Students can activate their NetID and password or address password issues by visiting the UTD NetID website.)
- eLearning Helpdesk
- Information Resources Software Downloads site
- Proctored Exams
- Web Conferencing
- UTD Secure Software Downloads (McAfee, Identity Finder)
- Textbooks and other bookstore materials can be ordered online through the UT Dallas Bookstore or Off Campus Books. They are also available online at MBS Direct Virtual Bookstore.
- Advising Contacts
- Career Center
- Comet Card
- Financial Aid
- Online Degree Programs
- Student AccessAbility Office
- Technical Support
- Technology Store
- eLearning Newsletters
Page last updated on November 20, 2012 .